Nerd? Geek? Me?

I never thought of myself as nerdy in any way at all, but here lately I have been doing <gulp> geeky things!
I knew something was up when I got excited going through the 'back to school' section in Walmart. Soon I was planning a special day to go to Office Depot for my brand new, professional leather look, never marked in, At-A-Glance Academic calendar! The thought of using this new calendar is refreshing and has sort of a cleansing feel...out with the old and in with the new! Imagine all the possiblities a new calendar year can bring into your life. I even bought a new fancy pencil sharpener....it's state of the art and electric! Of course I needed it for school work this fall. New notebooks, binders, clicking pencils, gel ink pens, rolling book bag, lunch box and, well, you get the idea. Now here's the big kicker...I am blogging! Yep, you read it here first. Rhonda is writing her own blog page. Still learning all about the dashboard. Wow, who knew that turning 50 would change more than just the number of your age. That will be another post later. I have been writing in journals for years, but never considered myself as a 'writer.' Those kind of folks are really smart and kinda nerdy. So here I am, writing stories for my new book that will come out soon, if the creeks don't rise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run to the basement

The "TO-DO" List