The New Year

Wow, it seems that this past year has quickly come and gone by, slipped right passed me and boom! The holidays came with all their hustle and bustle, with so much to accomplish before the final curtain was drawn on the last scene of 2019. The quiet morning of January 2020 waited patiently behind the curtains on the stage, to be introduced, with all it's hopes and promises of a bright new future in this brand new year to come...and again, I believe the promise...a better new year.

Not knowing the future and what it holds in store for each of us, I can only hope for the very best. Wishing for health, prosperity and happiness in my life and in the lives of those I hold dear to my heart. I have something special in my pocket that I keep for such occasions. I keep it very close. It is a measure of faith that God has freely given to me. It sparkles in my heart and I know what whatever the future may bring, I will have my faith to keep me through all the journeys I travel in this life.  

I Corinthians 12:9
"I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgement, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith."

Ephesians 2:8-9
"By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not by works, so that no one may boast."

My prayer: Heavenly Father, we give You praise for this new year. Thank You for Your grace and the gift of faith. May we trust You to lead, guide and direct our hearts to do Your will and give You the glory. Lord please bless the ones who read this and my hope is that You will increase our faith.
In Jesus name, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run to the basement

The "TO-DO" List